Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gentle Winter



I just think icicles are cool, and when they are hanging off of rugged walls in forests they are even cooler.



I wonder sometimes how great my shots would be if I ever learned how to use a camera. Always wary of potential attack, I scared these turkeys into running before I tried to take their picture. And I might have been getting to run the other way as well, all accounting for an unclear shot.




This is a shot of the pass in the rocks to the top of the bridge, at the top of the stairs in a previous photo. I think, in my defense, it now becomes more clear why I decided to not try to fit through the pass.



There was a sign along the trail that said wall climbing prohibited. I did not know what it meant until I got further along the trail.

1 comment:

  1. Sean glad to see you on the road again having so much fun, I really think you should invest in a volleyball and name it gilbert for our entertainment of course. PLEASE watch out for the animals that search for you they are close behind i saw a few in the photo's you posted. BE SAFE.



    JARHEAD

    ReplyDelete