Friday, January 1, 2010

Lovely Lisa



This is Lovely Lisa the housekeeper at the Hampton Inn in Hazard Kentucky. While hiking in Natural Bridge State Park I fell and bumped my teeth. Later that evening, in the shower, I lost a tooth crown (courtesy of a rugby game years ago) and it went down the tub drain. Damn, what to do. John the maintenance guy came first thing in the morning with tools, a shop vac, and a great attitude and did everything he could. No luck. I headed north, deciding to camp my way home. I was about 150 miles north of Hazard when Tami, the Hotel Manager, called to say that Lisa had found the crown on the floor behind the toilet (lucky bounce out of tub I guess).
Thank you to whole staff at Hampton. They did what they could, and found the crown, saving me endless dollars and days at the dentist. Go team. Great start to 2010 in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. So, did you drive all the way back to get your crown and take this photo??

    ReplyDelete